Take the stress out of parenting in isolation with this curated guide to over 150 free activities for kids to do at home in an easy-to-follow, themed, 14-day schedule.
Are you struggling to entertain your children at home while social distancing? Do you get lost in Pinterest/Google searches trying to find activities for them to do? Do you wish there was a faster way to find fun stuff for them to do? Us too!
That’s why we’ve created the Ultimate At Home Activities for Kids guide. We’ve hunted through the web to find the best free at home activities for kids that can be accessed by parents wherever you are in the world.
This guide makes days at home a lot less stressful with a book full of free isolation activities for kids. Inside you will find:
- Over 150 + fun and easy activities for parents to do with their kids.
- The activities are grouped into 14 themed days.
- Each day is set out in a suggested order from morning through to the afternoon.
- We’ve got a mix of experiences, including creative, active, silly and fun distractions.
- Everything is free outside of using minimal crafting materials you likely already have.
This guide came out of the realization that the school holidays and weekends were going to be harder to manage than the school days in this new world of ours.
Parenting isn’t easy and this is the guide for you if:
- You’ve got one or more children at home aged between two and ten years old.
- It’s hard to find the time to go through and find the best kids activities online.
- You are a family trying to balance working from home with keeping the kids entertained.
- There’s a need for easy options for your children that will keep them busy and happy.
- You need minimal involvement from a parent or other family members.
Our parents guide for isolation will give you more than two weeks of full days of fun and entertainment ready to go.
Get Ultimate At Home Activities for Kids guide now and beat the stress of isolation now!